Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery of in stock items. We ship to Mainland UK only, unfortunately we can’t ship to Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland. Due to the authenticity of Pure Booch, any order placed on a Friday will be shipped on Monday to ensure a cold supply chain.
All orders are sent out via APC and you will receive tracking information via email or text once the order has been dispatched.
Post codes affected by the Common Wealth Games
We have been advised that the following postcodes might be affected by the Common Wealth Games.
B1-37, B40, B42, B43, B44, B46, B62, B63, B66-79, B90-B92, WV1, WV2, WV3, WV4, WV5, B60, B61, B97 B98, E15, E20, DY1, DY2, DY3, CV4, CV6, CV32 & CV34
All orders over £50 will receive free shipping.
When you place your order you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email from our carrier containing your consignment number and tracking details.
When your package is out for delivery you will receive an email with your estimated delivery times.
We offer a tracked delivery service; a name or photograph will need to be taken at the delivery address for proof of delivery. Our couriers cannot leave parcels unattended or in a safe place unless you have given prior approval with the courier.
Delivery will be attempted twice, if unable to deliver your package will be automatically returned to Purity Brewing and a refund for the cost of the goods will be processed but not for the cost of shipping. Where incorrect address details or postcode are supplied, you may be required to pay an additional shipping charge to get this amended.
Updating or cancelling an order
Once an order has been placed it is not possible to update, amend or add any items. When cannot amend recipient details or delivery addresses.
Your order may be able to be cancelled but once it has progressed to packaging and shipping cancellation is no longer possible. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your order.
All orders containing glassware are boxed up and shipped as fragile by courier.
Vouchers are not subject to a shipping charge.
Offers are subject to change and we reserve the right to cancel them.
If you would like to return an item then please get in touch with us as soon as possible via email or by calling us on 01789 488007 or emailing email@example.com. Please leave a contact name and telephone number.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty please contact us as soon as possible for a replacement or refund.
- If you wish to return your items you must notify us within seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you received the goods.
- Returned items should be unopened (except for clothing, which we appreciate may need to be tried on for size) and unused.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging with the accompanying delivery note along with the reason for return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of notification unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us.
- The cost of returning an item is your responsibility. We will only cover the cost of returning items if the reason for the return is our mistake. In this case please use the most cost effective method of delivery and include proof of the delivery charge.
- Online orders can be returned to the brewery in person if preferred. Visit our Contact page for our location and directions.
We will process refunds within 14 days at the very latest.
If you have any feedback then please get in touch. We like to know how we can improve or if we have done something well. Visit our Contact page for full details on how to reach us.